A Play....on words 🖋 #wordplay

Today was World Poetry Day. I cobbled this together on the lead up to midnight. ðŸ–‹


A play... on words.

My word, I like to play with words
I play a round each day;
Alliterate and spoonerise,
With similes like glorious smiles.
Metaphors are handy for
When my chin is on the floor.

Cross words are often written,
Many cryptic, or black and white.
Literature is literal fun,
And everybody loves a pun;
But mortgages do not get paid 
By playing round with words this way. 


2018

3 comments:


  1. Structure and Content. Use the introduction to get the reader's attention and interest in the topic. Define the problem you are going to discuss and provide a short overview on what you think and why. Summarize the most important arguments that best support your opinion.Outstanding Good for you Phenomenal Good reasoning Praiseworthy Good thinking Prestigious work Good work/Good job Proper Grand Purrrfect Great Remarkable Great going Resounding results Honorable Respectable I appreciate your cooperation. Right on target I appreciate your help.Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!! You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!
    Crack Software
    EZkeys Crack
    PlayOn Crack
    Kaspersky Total Security Crack
    Drip Fx VST Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience.
    Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues.
    https://crackdudu.com/

    Cinch Audio Recorder Crack
    MemTest86 Pro Crack
    YousicianYousician Mod Apk Crack
    GiliSoft Video Converter crack
    Wolfram Mathematica Crack'

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

COVID #6: The morning after winter solstice

I wrote this at the end of December 2020. It had been an incredibly difficult year for everyone. The pandemic had taken its toll in so many ...

Previous posts