Sibling Day April 10th ❤️😘



It's National Sibling Day today. I wrote this last night for my sibs and our kids.....and I'm sure other parents would echo the sentiments ❤️😘

Siblings

April the 10th is Sibling day,
A time to stop and give thanks.
No fighting, no teasing, no telling tales,
No winding them up with your pranks.

Let's have a day, just start with one day,
When nobody shouts or screams,
Filled with beautiful thoughts, and considerate words,
And a calmness that's close to serene.

I don't want to hear, "It's not my fault!"
Or "Stop it!" or "Get off!" or "MuuuuM!"
Let's all make an effort and really try hard;
Who knows, it might even be fun! 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

COVID #6: The morning after winter solstice

I wrote this at the end of December 2020. It had been an incredibly difficult year for everyone. The pandemic had taken its toll in so many ...

Previous posts